Monday 23 July 2007

dont do it now

Dont do it now - but have you ever tried clicking on the "next blog" button at the top of a blogger blog?
I used to wonder why they put that click up there - why would anyone want to go to a completely random blog? what on earth would be the point?

Well I did click it - and its opened a new world to me. Not only is it addictive, but its insightful and interesting too. And if we are trying to develop our capability to be more creative,.... and if one way to help that is to gather different experiences and perspectives - then clicking through random blogs is an excellent personal development activity

And so i feel quite comfortable now to spend my working day reading random blogs - "but boss, its good for my personal development - I'll get the strategic plan to when ive finished reading about 'the abstract hand embroidery by Takashi Iwasaki. So free and imaginative!' "

No comments: