Monday 24 September 2007

raising my expectations

I made an email enquiry the other day about something fabulous that i want to buy (well, i got some money for my birthday ;-) and i couldn't find the exact details on the website, so i sent them an email......
and then i waited for their response.... 30 seconds, 2 minutes, 10 minutes, half an hour ... what sort of company was this, that didnt respond imeadiately to my email? by the end of the day i still hadnt had a reply from them and had decided that they were clearly a flakey two-bit outfit that obviously werent capable of fulfiling my needs. I really felt quite let down by them

itsnt it interesting how my expectations were so high? was it because i have grown to expect that people sit glued to their laptops and blackberrys or was it because i was so excited about potentially owning something fabulous and i wanted it "NOW"

I had a nice reply from the company the following working day, and they have exactly what im after, so all is cool-in-the-gang again, and i shall order this amazing thing from them.... now lets just look at the delivery date.... "3 DAYS!.. I cant wait THAT long!"

No comments: