Monday 11 June 2007

do you want that with options?

Brilliant! ive just booked a hotel in London. I wanted to keep the budget down so was delighted to find "EasyHotels" - i'd never come across this division of the Stelios empire (though on reflection, its a bit daft of me to not have guessed it existed)
I thought £48 for a central london room was a pretty good deal (even if the room is only 6 meters square) and at that rate I could even afford to splash out a bit on the £5 option for the TV remote!

This lead me to think about other service options....
- Perhaps Sainsburys could give away thier cans of beans, and if you ever wanted to eat them you could buy one of their expensive can openers
- maybe a first class stamp could get a letter as far as a delivery office, and for a premium a nice person would actually bring it to your house
- or how about allowing kids to look at all the sweets in the sweetshop, and if they ever wanted to taste one, they could pay for it!

No comments: